Thursday, April 26, 2012

it's just the beginning pals. . .



Assalamualaikum :) it' just the beginning for me as a student. even i had passed my spm and also asasi. thou, asasi is just a door i'm stepping through. ya know, at the moment i finished my asasi final exam, i screamed out loud , yes ! i had finish my study ! i have to leave my bestfriend [ books ! ] alooneeee. . . but, urghh that just my imagination. i think that six months of holidays is quite enough guyss. so, BIG energy is need to be top up to go through the next mission impossible; degree of course ! haiyaaaa *sighsighsigh. it's okay. people said that life goes on. just breakthrough the challenges that we are going to face it in the world that are becoming so mean. arghh !





















hey guys. this is GD . he's my new interest ! i'm sorry for you gd. HAHA .
he is soooo damnn cuteeee and the most important i love his HAIR. :)